From Couch to Concert Performance
In Just 7 weeks!
With a FREE Learn To Sing Course
Run in Guildford by the Surrey Fringe Chorus
Whether you are new to singing,
haven’t sung for a long time
or just want to polish your performing,
this fun course is for you!
- The Course starts Tuesday 27th September 2022 for 7 consecutive Tuesday evenings.
- The sessions run from 7:45pm to 10:00pm (7:30pm start on the first session)
- The Course finishes with a concert for family and friends on 8th November.
You will join the full Surrey Fringe Chorus to perform the songs you will have learned.
- Venue: Bellfields Community Centre, Hazel Avenue, Guildford GU1 1NS
- The sessions are designed to be FUN, with a supportive learning environment.
- You will receive professional coaching on close harmony singing, under the guidance of Duncan Appleby, Musical Director of the Surrey Fringe Chorus
- You will learn well-known songs,(pop/rock/barbershop classics), arranged for 4-part unaccompanied male voices
- You will be guided on what part is best for you (Tenor/Lead/Baritone/Bass)
- You will learn the basics of singing, including posture, breathing, and harmony in small groups
- This will build your self-confidence, develop teamwork skillls and allow you to amaze your friends at karaoke!
- You will be assigned a 1-1 buddy from the full chorus (who sings the same part) to answer your questions and make sure you are getting what you need from the course
- Sessions will include time with other course students plus time singing with Surrey Fringe Chorus
- Why not come to the pub with us afterwards!
Want more details? Call Brian on 07785